Friday, December 30, 2011

My heart just for you only :D


 kawan tinggal ewan sorang2 dekat mall :( and i feel so lonely right ~ sekrang ada dekat beach ,naseb dekat sini dapat wifi , tgh online guna IPAD lahh :) *bukan nak mnunjuk yee akak punye je pun , skarang dah tengah malam , bulan yang sangat cantik bersama bintang2 yg menambah keserian bulan itu , omaiii auto rindu dekat you :( sekarang dekat beach rasa sngt lonely :( i`m feel so scared if i loose you , my life will be no sunlight anymore , it will rain everyday :(you know what , i just wanna show you to all my friend that you are mine , everyone can`t love you , just me and you , and i`m really want you know so much that i love you , i can`t explain it , i can`t show it .. you are everything now to me , i really don`t want you leave me like that because that is really hurt , i just want you have same feeling with me , that i can accept it ~ and i`m so fucking don`t wanna loose you :( can you do that to me ? don`t leave me just like that ? can you promise me that you will love me ..?can you ? this question always in my mind , are in love with ? do you really love me ? if i show my mind to all my friend they will say i`m crazy ~ my mind and my heart just have you ? sayang i`m just nak cakap that i love you , i`m crying b if loose you .. kalau lahh you ada dgn i skrang ni , sweet sngt kalau date skrang ni , bersama angin yang bertiup dan bintang2 yg cerah langit yg itam semuanya .. so sweet lah sayongg :( i miss you voice !!! haha~ harini makan jee keje , lapar je setiap mase tapi badan xnaik2 pun hehee , haishhh kawan xdtg2 lagi :( sorang2 ni , i really need you sayang ! hehe kalau lahh you boleh temankann i sorang2 ~ naseb ade earphone boleh dengar lagu :)
only you can open my heart , because you the key :)

DONE-Ewan Randy